- Reiki is a Japanese form of relaxation. A simple, gentle, energy technique that is used for alleviating stress, pain management, stress reduction and deep relaxation.
- Reiki helps the flow of energy around the body, removing blocks, deep relaxation, pain reduction, speed healing, and can reduce other symptoms of illness.
- Reiki practitioners do not diagnose conditions nor do they prescribe or perform medical treatment, prescribe substances, nor interfere with the treatment of a licensed medical professional.
- It is recommended that you see a licensed physician or licensed health care professional for any physical or psychological ailment you may have.
- Reiki can complement any medical or psychological care by stimulating the body’s ability to heal itself but in no way should be used to replace it.
- It is important to be open to receiving the healing not to have expectations about the outcome of receiving Reiki, healing will take place but will feel and happen differently for each person. Long term imbalances in the body sometimes require multiple sessions in order to facilitate the level of relaxation needed by the body to heal itself.
- Privacy Notice: No information about any client will ever be discussed or shared with any third party without written consent.