Introduction to cacao ceremony kit which Includes:
- Chakra Mandala mug
- 40g portion of Forever Cacao Ceremonial Grade Cacao (20g is recommended for first time use)
- Green Heart Chakra natural aromatherapy candle (made with essential oil)
- Arrow Directions Design Journal
- Malachite Crystal (heart chakra)
- Angel Wing Trinket Dish
- Downloadable/printable Instructions on how to prepare and bless your cacao and carry out your cacao ceremony including a meditation.
This is a great set for sampling Cacao and its benefits before committing to a larger bag also a nice idea for a gift.
Cacao is really great for opening up the Heart Chakra and helping us to release the shadows and let in the light.
It is a beautiful energy to work with and beneficial nutritionally.
- You make the drink of cacao (20g if first time), following instructions
- place the crystal nearby and light the candle
- listen to the meditation and then journal out any feelings about your experience after
The ceremony and meditation I have written:
- helps you to firstly relax and feel safe
- then as you take drinks of the cacao (mindfully and when instructed) you set intentions in your mind
- and with each drink you focus on these intentions (e.g. to release stuck energy / negative emotions)
- then uses visualisation to release that energy to feel lighter and feel the love in your heart
Cacao itself brings a lovely sense of well-being increasing your serotonin and dopamine levels and helps the process of letting go without feeling like you have opened up old wounds. Packed with many beneficial nutrients Cacao is a super food that will give your body a little boost as well.
FOREVER CACAO – Organic 100% Ceremonial Grade Cacao 40g (Pre-ground into crumble.)
The finest Ceremonial Grade Criollo Cacao which has been grown, harvested, fermented and dried by Ashaninka families. Directly sourced from ancient Cacao gardens in the Rio Ene region of Peru.
Here are some brief details on its resurgence as a medicine and its benefits.
Cacao was used in ritual and ceremony by our Mesoamerican ancestors and was considered sacred. It is interesting that the ritual and ceremonial use had been lost.
Cacao had been practically diluted beyond recognition into Chocolate confections with added fats and sugars which can detract from the magic.
There is a difference in vibration when you eat a dairy filled Chocolate bar compared to a minimally processed dark Chocolate.
Drinking Cacao in it’s purest form allows a deeper connection to ourselves, our own intuition, knowing and inner guidance.
The joy of Cacao has recently been rediscovered in the western World, with people consuming it in a pure form and receiving support and messages from the Cacao spirit.
Cacao is regaining its reputation as a powerful yet gentle earth medicine.
Gentle but powerful
Won’t push you through a door rather gently leads you there if you are willing
Can sit with her and feel the support even when not drinking her
Helps you understand yourself
Can aid clearing emotional blocks
Enables the letting go of past relationships
Connects you with your creativity
Enhances focus and mental agility
May find you no longer crave crappy chocolate
Cacao can be enjoyed as an alternative to coffee or tea
Avoid dairy as Cows milk is said to block intestinal assimilation of flavonoids.
Heart conditions: cacao increases heart rate significantly, and is a vasodilator, opening blood vessels, increasing flow, and reducing blood pressure if it is high.
Begin drinking water about halfway through a ceremony.